I got a Liebster Award… What’s a Liebster?
Thank you to Jo over at the SCD Experiment for giving me a Liebster Award! I had never even heard of the award, but after reading the history of it, am honored to have received it! It’s always nice to hear positive feedback on my recipes and know that people are using them to feel better and live a healthy life through delicious food!
A Liebster Award can be given to any blog that has less than 200 readers. So basically, it’s for all of us small timers! Liebster is a German word meaning “Dearest” thus the award means “Dearest Blog.” It’s a great way to link up with other blossoming blogs and give credit where credit is due.
To accept the award you have to thank the person who nominated you on your blog then :
- Link back to the person who awarded you
- Nominate 5 other blogs for the award
- Inform the 5 other bloggers by leaving them a comment on their blog
- Post the award on your blog.
I just checked and am so excited to be up to 192 followers on Facebook! I just barely hit the mark! Thank you so much to all of you for your support and for continuing to share and read my blog.
So, I’d like to pay it forward and share with you 5 grain-free blogs that deserve recognition and offer great information and recipes:
- SCD Girl – She catalogs her journey of managing her rheumatoid arthritis, and her young son’s Autism by following the SCD.
- Living Paleo – I’ve found that a lot of my readers try to follow the Paleo diet, which is very similar to SCD, and this site has a been a great resource in learning the ins and outs of the Paleo Diet.
- EatingSCD – Paul has Crohn’s and keeps his symptoms at bay by following SCD. He provides a lot of articles about health eating and some delicious looking recipes.
- SCD Adventures – She has time to cook on the SCD diet while raising twins, and even has time to write about it!
- Digestive Wellness – I buy my almond flour from Ester’s SCD Superstore by the same name online. She occasionally shares some of her delicious cookie recipes that she uses for her ready to order SCD baked goods.
* * * *
If you’re new to my blog – here’s a few other sites that have honored me and made my little ol’ blog feel special.
SCD Lifestyle – The guys did a little feature on me and the blog. If you’re nosy and want to know about me and what lead me to a grain-free lifestyle, read on. It’s all out there. This is an awesome SCD resource filled with recipes, articles, and lots of humor!
Colitis and Me – Laurie gave me the sweetest review, and then asked my permission! Who would turn down flattery?